• 36 week video based curriculum for your whole campus
• Includes weekly worksheet lessons, exercises, and resources for students, leaders, educators, and parents
• New lessons created every year; no “rinse and repeat” lessons!
• As quick as 12 minutes a week, or can be expanded to as much as an hour per week
• The biggest impact for your students, staff, and parents
• Grounded in Servant Leadership and the 5 competencies of Social-Emotional Learning:
- Self Management
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Skills
- Responsible Decision Making
- Self Awareness
• Implement the program across your campus, or within a strategic demographic
• Participation from both students and educators in pre and post assessments to measure the effectiveness of the program
• Professional recommendations from staff on viability of implementing the curriculum across Texas and the United States
Have you ever wondered the difference between those people who are rushed by adversity and those who are catapulted by it? What makes some people fall apart when pain and adversity comes their way, while other people seem to be made stronger by it?
Zig Ziglar said, “Tough times don’t last; tough people do.”
Perhaps the single greatest characteristic of a “tough person” is there ability to transform their pain into “purposed pain.” When a person, 18 or 80, can point their pain in a positive direction they forge a strength that will allow them to be overcome any obstacle, achieve any goal, and become more than they ever imagined.